I often have brides ask me for ideas or advice on gifts for their bridal party. Now usually, the guys know EXACTLY what they want to give and don’t need any help, but the ladies always wants some ideas. I always say, why not give them gifts that keep on giving? I compiled a list of things that would be wonderful gifts to give these special people that have taken time from their schedules to share in your special day! Take a look!
1. Ballet Flats from Dessy. These are a practical gift that can be worn during the wedding night, once those tired feet kick in. And I think they are a MUCH better look than having your bridal party in gorgeous gowns and, dare I say it, FLIP-FLOPS! Don’t get me wrong, flip-flops are perfectly fine, but I love to see the girls looking beautiful all night. They retail for $28.00 and come in a variety of colors! Once the wedding is over, these can be worn with a cute pair of jeans and casual top or even a blazer. Keeps on giving……
2. Bridesmaid Survival Kit. These are the PERFECT practical gift that can be given the on the day of your wedding, and your bridal party will be so grateful for. Packed with 18 essential items, this is really a great gift. Included in the kit: Folding Hair Brush with Mirror, Hair Spray, Clear Elastics, Bobby Pins, Earring Backs, Emery Board, Clear Nail Polish, Mending Kit, Double-Sided Tape, Stain Remover, Static Remover, Breath Freshener, Deodorant Wipe, Tampon, Adhesive Bandages, Pain Reliever, Handkerchief, Dancing Socks. Available via Mindy Weiss’ e-store and retails for $18.00. It’s not likely that all of these items will be used on the night of the event, so this is another great gift that keeps on giving. Perfect for any woman to throw in her purse and have it at all times! Especially if her purse is as large as mine!
3. Jewelry! Who doesn’t love jewelry? Stella & Dot has some great pieces that you can give your bridal party as gifts and they can wear all year. Here are three of my faves: Isadora Pearl Bib (retail $118.00), the Audrey Cluster Bracelet (retail $69.00, currently on sale for $51.75) and the Signature Clover Necklace (retail $69.00).
4. I know tote bags are always an OBVIOUS option, and usually the easiest option! But how about spicing it up some? Love these “beach” totes from Etsy seller Bayan hippo. She currently has 3 different colors in her shop and they retail for $33.00 each. Great deal! These would be awesome with some monogramming and you can fill it up with some cute items like a “blinged” out Bridesmaid tee, some custom stationery, the bridesmaid survival kit and maybe even a monogrammed robe. They could use these over and over again… Giving…..
5. Last and certainly not least are a favorite of mine, these clutches from Red Ruby Rose make me so happy! I have two myself and I use them quite often. They are PERFECT! They have an assortment of colors and styles and even personalize them for you! Does it get any better? You can get these to match their dresses and they can most likely use these, again and again, and again… These retail for anywhere between $85.00-$105. And for $15.00 more you can have a special custom label hand-stitched into the inside the clutch. And every time they use them, they will think of you!